Most people new to Pay Per Click advertising or PPC marketing get excited when they get their first campaign going. They overlook a very important step in that they forget to track which keywords are converting. If you are promoting a product that the merchant does not allow you to track, and the only way you know you have made a sale is at the end of the month, then you can be in big trouble. You may have been getting a great click through rate from lots of clicks, however, if those clicks are not converting it will cost you money big time. One person we found had 1400 clicks on his PPC ads with 400 clicks on his affiliate links on his web site. He thought he made sales because they clicked on his affiliate links and the conversion rate figures from the people who enrolled him was 1 sale per 12 leads that go to his affiliate links and click on them. Well to make a long story short he made no sales spent a lot of money and learnt a valuable lesson.
What lesson can you learn today? Are you making the same mistakes?
- Do you own an online business?
- Do you know who your target market is?
- Struggling to get qualified, laser targeted leads?
- Once you have a lead do you procrastinate to call them?
- Don’t know what to say to your leads on the phone?
- Want FREE ways of generating leads online?
- Want MORE exposure on social media sites such as FB?
- No idea where to start or what to say to close your sales?
Play the video below to hear and see what people are saying about Esencial Marketing Network.